RMP at INDIA ITME 2022
India ITME 2022 shall be held in India Exposition Mart Ltd, Noida. The total number of halls will be 15 with a total area of 2,35,000 sq. mtrs, making it the largest in this industry segment.
This event is expected to host more than 1800 exhibitors in 22 Chapters and is expected to have over 1,50,000 visitors over the 6 days period.
OBJECTIVES OF THE EVENT
- To develop India as a textile and textile engineering sourcing destination.
- To encourage investment in India for textile machinery manufacturing and thus support Government initiative to develop “India “as a manufacturing hub” for textile engineering.
- To encourage new market development to generate new custom lead from 2nd tire and rural markets for the manufacturers.
- To facilitate connect to agents, dealers, distributors for overseas market as well as the domestic market for the manufacturers.
- To facilitates joint ventures and technology transfer.
- To promote/support the growth of Textile Industry in India, through new technologies, along with Ancillary and Allied Industries & Trade.
India ITME 2022 will offer unmatched business to the exhibitors as the Indian textiles industry is set for strong growth, buoyed by strong domestic consumption as well as export demand. It will open windows to various business verticals in form of leads, contacts enquiries on a massive platform.
Participation from 91 countries and 22 Chapters, making it as a one stop platform for the engineering solutions and technical technology for textile industry, servicing the whole of Indian textile industry and building India brand.
for more details visit